Start date: March 28, 2016 - End date: March 28, 2017
Our passion is building fantastic (and award winning**) products. First things first my client will provide you with an amazing work environment.
• Work with a proven and incredibly talented team
• Work on a new MacBook Pro Retina Laptop and 27″ Apple Cinema Display
• Open, fun and comfortable workspace (no cubes!)
• They have an in-office Barista and coffee bar that keeps us going with beverages and healthy snacks
• 75″ Television in work area for work demos & maybe for watching Football too
• Break-out rooms for small meetings, privacy, quiet space
• We have a robot and he pushes code, makes jokes, and runs our automated tests!
• Ping-pong table, Corn-hole boards, and Nintendo 64 (bring your A game!)
• Be the DJ with Sonos & Jambox speakers throughout the office
• Pennant of your university hung with pride in the office
Our client is quickly growing both their business and their team and seeking to hire a PERMANENT Lead Software Engineer who will manage critical projects and influence developers who are passionate about programming and building an amazing product. This position will not have any direct reports but will be seen as a leader among the team. This role will have you leading mostly all new product development and launching.
We need your help both scaling their existing system and building it to enable their vision.
Enjoy working in a professional yet casual environment that is focused as much on having fun as they are inventing and perfecting cutting edge technology for their cutting edge field. This is an environment that fosters innovation and creativity and works with some of the brightest engineers!
• 4-6 years of object oriented programming
• Interested in architecture of products
• Passionate about new development
• Full stack programming is a MUST!
• Architecture experience is a MUST!
• Very important to have a sincere interest and love for live events (concerts, sports, etc)
• You’re passionate about technology and you want to use and build innovative products
• You have 2+ years with an object oriented language and a solid understanding of fundamental concepts
• You know SQL and general best-practices for accessing a database
Nice to have:
• Groovy & Grails, Spring, Ruby, or other JVM language (Java, Scala, etc.)
• Experience with (HTML5, Backbone, Sass)
• You’re a full-stack developer (Work with front-end, back-end services, and data stores – no sweat!)
• Experience using Cloud Platforms (i.e. EC2, Heroku, etc)
• Mobile (iOS or Android)