Start date: October 14, 2016 - End date: December 14, 2016
Sideqik's advocate marketing platform automates the process of identifying the most effective social influencers for brands, recruiting brand advocates, and launching campaigns and giveaways. We're building the next generation of social marketing for some of the world's top brands like CBS, Logitech, BenQ, and Turner.
We're looking for software engineers to join our product development team and build user-focused software that solves complex problems for our customers.
Here are some technologies we use, but we're always evolving and focus on using the best tools for the job:
- Ruby on Rails
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redis
- Spine.js and Ember.js
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Heroku/Amazon AWS
We're located in the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) close to Georgia Tech campus, Marta, and a short walk from tons of restaurants and midtown Atlanta.
- Good coding and communication skills
- Self-starter who is motivated to learn and continuously improve
- Desire to build something that will touch millions of people
- Great culture fit who wants to work with a team of smart, fun people