Start date: January 11, 2016 - End date: December 11, 2016
Rezult Group continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to fulfill an immediate full time vacancy.
This individual will be responsible for:
• Regularly shipping quality finished code into the wild.
• Creating full features, relatively unsupervised.
• Valuing autonomy and ownership of your work.
• Maintaining a constructive peer review environment.
• Prioritizing customer experience above all else.
• Pushing to improve your craft through technology or process.
• Collectively taking ownership & pride in the product.
Why should you be interested?
• You get to work with a group that believes in "Code that sells. People that care."
• You will become part of an amazing culture with compassionate leadership and smart teammates.
• You can choose to grow in either technology or management tracks. We have a technology track!
• You will actually get ample opportunities to pair program. We believe in it.
• You will get to work on challenging projects using modern technology and ship real code.
• You have direct one-on-one access to your manager every week. Guaranteed.
• You will work with many amazing developers and have opportunities to learn and teach every day.
• We pay well and take care of all the important benefits, but it likely won't be your highest paying offer.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have the following qualifications:
• Ruby on Rails API and an AngularJS single page front-end application. We also have been dabbling into Elixir, ReactJS and Redux. We're pretty heavy into ActiveModel Serializers, Sidekiq, Factory Girls, RSpec, Capybara, UI Router, and Restangular too for what it is worth.
• We do continuous integration and continuous deployment. New code goes live dozens of times a day.
• We write tests extensively. Tests that help us think out code design and protect ourselves allowing us to ultimately move faster.
• We run everything currently using AWS Services namely: VPC, EC2, S3, RDS (postgres), Route53, IAM, CloudWatch, Elasticache, Elasticsearch Service, OpsWorks and CloudFormation. You absolutely do not need to know everything about them. We have an amazing operations team.
• We have a service-oriented architecture. We have a single client facing platform supported by around 9 other services, an internal API to connect them, and an external API for partners. It allows us to keep codebases smaller, optimize more specifically, and explore new technologies with isolation.