Start date: January 5, 2015 - End date: February 28, 2015
We’re looking for talented, passionate software engineers who want to solve interesting problems in social media. You will be responsible for quickly developing interactive web applications, largely on the Oracle SRM Platform. Participate in the design and coding of end-to-end applications including database models, application logic, and presentation layers. Our Technology stack includes Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and JQuery, to name a few technologies, but we’re looking for sharp individuals who are able to adapt the right technologies to solve business problems.
· Produce high-quality, standards-compliant code on short deadlines
· Work with the internal Engineering teams and other non-development groups to engage consumers using social media
Technologies we use daily: Mac OS X, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Facebook, Twitter, Cloud Computing
· 7+ years of solid software development skills
· Two or more years developing in Ruby on Rails, Python, Java, PHP, or any “next gen” scripting language
· Experience at PostgreSQL and optimizing SQL queries
· Experience with Mac OS X or another *NIX.
· Write standards-compliant HTML and CSS
· Strive for beautiful code
· Social Media experience is a plus